Spotlight on Our Generous Supporters
All services at Peel Children’s Centre are free of charge for the children, youth and families who use them.
So who funds our services? The Government of Ontario provides 77% of our revenue and the Regional Municipality of Peel provides 4.4%. For the rest, we rely on our fundraising and business development efforts.
PCC’s Vision Statement –
A Caring Community Working Together for Children and Youth – says it all. We could not offer our continuum of high-quality services without generous support from hundreds of individuals, corporations, foundations and community groups every year.
We are pleased to profile the major donations, sponsorships and grants that PCC has received over the past several months.
- DTZ Barnicke announced a leadership gift of $40,000 at PCC’s Annual General Meeting.
- RBC Foundation also provided a leadership gift of $40,000 towards PCC’s Group Services, raising RBC’s cumulative support to nearly $200,000 over the past nine years.
- PCC’s 7th Annual Cosmic Bowl on June 2nd raised more than $33,000. Our grateful thanks to:
- Gold Sponsor - DTZ Barnicke
- Silver Sponsors - Pearson Dunn LLP and Peel Regional Police
- Lane Sponsors - City of Brampton/Mayor Susan Fennell, Enersource Cooperation, K Promotions, Linda & Ken Foxcroft, Pallett Valo LLP, Richard & Val Stove, Rexall, and Sutton Group
- All the bowlers, pledgers, in-kind donors and volunteers who contributed to the event’s success!
- CIBC donated $25,000 to Intensive Child and Family Services (ICF), repeating last year’s generous donation to this program.
- The Pendle Fund at the Community Foundation of Mississauga donated $20,000 for our Day Treatment Summer Camp, also repeating their previous support.
- The Hazel McCallion Charity Golf Tournament donated $10,000 to PCC.
- Hydro One Brampton donated $7,500 of its golf tournament proceeds to PCC services for Brampton youth.
- Staples Business Depot’s Argentia Rd store and its customers donated more than $5,000 for the back-to-school needs of our clients.
- GlaxoSmithKline Foundation donated $5,000, renewing last year’s generous support to ICF.
Thank you to all our generous donors for giving hope to the 3,700 children, youth and their families who count on our services every year.
< Back to the news section