24th Annual Holiday Brunch and Auction for Peel Children’s Centre at Rogues Restaurant
24th Annual Holiday Brunch and Auction for Peel Children’s Centre (PCC). All proceeds from this sold-out event benefit the important programs that PCC offers, free of charge, to children and youth who are struggling with mental health challenges.
Sunday, November 30, 2014, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Welcome and introductions at 12 noon. Media are welcome to attend and take pictures at this time.
Rogues Restaurant, 1900 Dundas St. West, Mississauga, ON
Dignitaries: Mississauga Mayor-Elect Bonnie Crombie, Peel Regional Chair Emil Kolb, and Ontario Finance Minister Charles Sousa
Event Sponsors & Supporters:
- Presenting Platinum Sponsor: Bell Let’s Talk
- Matching Sponsor: Scotiabank
- Bronze Sponsors: Glen Schnarr & Associates Inc.; King Masonry Yard Ltd; RBC Royal Bank; Stonegate Denture Clinic; Trailcon Leasing Inc.
- Heads or Tails Sponsor: Erin Mills Town Centre
- Ornament Raffle Sponsor: Air Canada Foundation
- Event Supporters: Ascona Foods Group; Astro Marketing; Binswanger Hectare; PCC’s Board of Directors; Brookfield Residential; City of Brampton; David Kingsland; Mara Aron
- Auction donors $500+: Brampton Golf Club; Healthletica Hot Yoga & Wellness; Ken Foxcroft; Laurie Williamson; Mattel; Via Rail Canada
- Community supporters
- PCC staff and volunteers
Special guest Evan Carter, stand-up comedian
- 30 -
Media enquiries: Mora Thompson, Communications Specialist 905-795-3507
Donations: Andrea Peca, Development Coordinator 905-795-3500 ext 2298 or email@example.com
Information is also available on Facebook: facebook.com/peelcc
< Back to the news section