Thank You, Volunteers and Donors!
Our Dedicated Volunteers
This year marked Canada’s 70th annual National Volunteer Week. Peel Children’s Centre celebrated and gave thanks to all our dedicated volunteers for their continued support and commitment to the children, families and staff at PCC. Every one of our volunteers has positively contributed to the lives of our clients. Their time, talents and energy are invaluable and we are continually grateful.
Our Generous Donors
Peel Children’s Centre and our partner agency, Nexus Youth Services, are grateful to our Caring Community for its generous financial support. A listing of our major supporters is available at peelcc.org/about/how-we-are-funded.
Recent grants include:
- RBC provided a $40,000 grant to support PCC’s Group Services
- Pendle Fund at the Community Foundation of Mississauga provided a $20,000 grant for PCC’s Day Treatment Summer Camp
- CIBC granted $10,000 to Intensive Child and Family Services for children/youth ages 7-17
- Toronto Star Fresh Air Fund provided $7,000 for PCC’s Day Treatment Summer Camp
- JCS Canada Charity Fund granted $5,000 to PCC’s Child Witness program
- JCS Canada Charity Fund also provided $5,000 for Group Programs at the Nexus Youth Centre
- Marion Ethel Kamm & Frederick John Kamm Charitable Trust granted $2,500 to PCC’s Wraparound Program
- Marion Ethel Kamm & Frederick John Kamm Charitable Trust also granted $2,500 to the Nexus Youth Centre
- Mississauga Firefighters Benevolent Fund provided $2,000 for PCC’s Day Treatment Summer Camp.
Many thanks to all our generous funders, donors and sponsors. You help PCC deliver more than 6,600 services annually for children, youth and families who are experiencing serious emotional, social or behavioural difficulties. You also help Nexus create opportunities for more than 2,400 youth annually.
< Back to the news section