If you have any feedback, please fill out the form below.

Your information is protected. Please check our privacy policy for details.
Reporting a Concern or Complaint 
If you ever have a concern with any of the services provided by Peel Children's Centre, feel free to talk to your counsellor. If your issue continues, please ask your counsellor about speaking with her/his supervisor. If this still doesn’t help, you can call our office at (905) 795-3500 and ask to speak with our Director of Clinical Services. Your voice is important and we will do everything to ensure that you are heard. 

You can also report your concern to the Office of the Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth. In response to a request, a complaint, or on its own initiative, the Provincial Advocate acts on behalf of concerns of individuals or groups of children or youth and can undertake reviews, make recommendations, and provide advice to governments, facilities, systems, agencies, or service providers. 

Fields marked * are required

Contact Information

Peel Footer Image