Who We Serve:
At Peel Children’s Centre, we help children, teenagers, and youth like yours,
- who are 0 to 17 years old for most of our services, or
- who are under 24 years of age for Mental Health Services for Children and Youth (Centralized Intake),
- who live in the Region of Peel (includes the City of Brampton, Town of Caledon and City of Mississauga) or,
- who live in Dufferin County or the Region of Halton for some services,
- who have serious problems with relationships, feelings, or behaviour, and
- who have such serious problems that they may not to be able to grow or learn or deal with others normally.
We also help children and teenagers,
- who could hurt themselves or others,
- who have serious problems with feelings that could make them withdraw from others,
- who could lose their place in the home or the family, or
- who could lose their place in school.
If children and teenagers have lived in a family home where there is violence, alcohol or drug problems, or sexual abuse, they can also use our services.
Children and teenagers who use a wheelchair, or need help to hear, see, or speak, can use our services. We will also help if you or your children do not speak English and need service in another language.