Our Commitment to Quality:
At Peel Children’s Centre, our staff and volunteers want to make a difference in the lives of children, youth and their families. We want to make sure that our treatments work. And we are always trying to improve our services.
We have a plan called QUEST©
, which is short for QU
rategy. There are several parts to this plan.
- We measure the results of what we do to make sure that our treatments work.
- We take part in studies, or research, with universities.
- We have training for our mental health workers and for other workers in the community to help them keep their skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- When children, youth and their families finish with our services, we ask them to tell us how well we did.
- We also ask other services in our community to tell us how well we are doing.
When we ask you about our services, please give us your honest opinions. Your advice helps us make sure we give children, youth and families the best possible service and treatment.