A caring community working together for children and youth
To enrich the lives of children and youth who experience social, emotional and/or behavioural challenges by providing a continuum of high quality mental health services.
To fulfill our vision and mission, we do everything we can to meet the needs of the children, youth and families that we serve. We are always looking for new ways to make our services better. The following values and philosophy guide the work that we do.
• Being ethical, transparent, efficient and effective
• Caring with integrity and honouring dignity
• Embracing diversity and cultural competence
• Being flexible, accessible and adaptive
• Pursuing opportunities to know more and do better
• Using information, initiative, and imagination
• Working together in partnership
We strive for excellence by providing mental health services that are client-centred and strength-based. We believe in: